Laugh All Day, Erryday
What’s up, everybody!
If you’ve been following my Instagram then you know that I’m at The World Famous Comedy Store a few times a week.
With that said, being at the Comedy Store has become one of my favorite places to be at. Even though every time I go I’m working on a project, I feel relaxed, happy, and all my worries seem to fade away.
HOW IS THAT SO?
It’s all because of the power of laughter!
Everywhere I turn I see people laughing, I hear jokes being told, all while I’m laughing my face off from my own conversations with my friends.
Here’s a quick read about the power of laughter, enjoy!
The Benefits of Laughter
1. Decreases Pain- by releasing endorphins (pain killing hormones).
2. Helps Prevent Heart Disease- it strengthens heart function.
3. Relaxes the Body- it significantly lowers cortisol levels.
4. Boost Immune System- by increasing its ability to fight off viruses and foreign cells.
1. Stops Defensiveness- laughing helps you let go of grudges, negative thoughts, and fear.
2. Diminish Feuds- “laughter is an powerful and effective way to heal resentments, disagreements, and hurts. Laughter unites people during difficult times.“
3. Laughter Is Contagious- by promoting happiness and sharing with others a “feel good” moment.
4. Fortify Bonds with Others- by “triggering positive feelings and fostering emotional connection“. It also adds “joy, vitality, and resilience” to your relationships.
(Highlighted statements will take you straight to the article source)
1. Stops Negative Thoughts- by combating feelings of sadness, anxiety, and anger.
2. Shifts Perspective- it helps you see situations as less threatening.
3. Instant Mood Booster- by increasing feelings of well-being.
4. Helps Overcome Inhibitions- by allowing repressed feelings/emotions come to the surface.
To read more about the benefits of laughter, take a look at the articles used for this blog!
- Laughter Is The Best Medicine
- Laughing Therapy: The 7 Health Benefits Of Laughter
- The Healing Power of Humor
- The Power of Laughter, Laughing Can Help Us To Live a Happier Life
So, What Are You Waiting For?
GO ON AND LAUGH IT UP!!
Any comments or questions? I’d love to hear them!